All Jio SIM Data Usage & Validity Check USSD Codes
Reliance Jio is one of the fastest internet service provider 4G LTE network in India at present. If you are a new user or recently switched from another network, Of course, you will not be aware about these important codes which are used to check the services like how to check Jio number, balance check code, remaining 4G data usage, latest best offer, and other related services.
You can use below-given SMS based keywords to know the balance and validity details of your Jio account.
- Reliance Internet Balance Check USSD Codes
- Share Idea Internet (Data, Voice & SMS) with friends & family
All Reliance Jio SMS Based Keyword Code to check Balance
In the Jio services, there is no Jio ussd code service to check the balance and validity detail. Everyone knows Jio is the LTE network with coverage, so everything you can check with the help of My Jio App or toll-free number. With the help of MyJio app, you can easily get the detail balance validity, Internet data usage detail, Jio sim mobile number, SMS balance check and other information related to Jio. In case, if you are facing any problem in the first method then you can use the alternative method.
Send SMS “BAL” to 199 – Data/Voice/SMS balance
Just send an SMS “BAL” to 199 to know your Jio number Data/Voice/SMS balance related details. You can also use the toll-free number 1299 to know all the details through SMS, when you will call on the toll-free number. The call will get automatically disconnected after the short ring and you will receive the details of the latest remaining internet data balance and other usages details via SMS.
- How to Get Duplicate SIM Card
- Transfer Jio Data and talktime balance
- Activate/Deactivate/Set Free Hellotune on Jio
Jio Mobile Number/Daily Data/SMS Balance with App
If you are facing any problem in the above method then you can use app method to check all these details. Follow the below steps to check all these details through android app.
- Download MyJio App
- Enter your Jio number and login with OTP password.
- When you will login all the balance and validity related details will display on the dashboard.
After all, if you need any help or assistance related to Jio product and service then you can call on Jio All States Toll-Free Customer Care number.
- Idea USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- BSNL USSD Codes (2G/3G Internet Data Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Airtel USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Aircel USSD Code(2G/3G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Uninor USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Reliance USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Docomo USSD Code(2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Vodafone USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number Check)
- MTNL SIM USSD Codes(Offer+Balance+Loan+Own Number)