All SIM Internet Data Balance Transfer USSD Codes list
Note:- After the monopoly of Jio network in the Indian telecom market, most of the companies stopped providing data balance transfer service.
Now you can share all your prepaid number internet data balance from one number to another in a simple manner with the help of ussd codes. In the Indian telecom sector following are the popular network Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Jio which provides this facility. With this, you can transfer your Internet data balance to another number.
In case, if you want to transfer your prepaid talktime balance of these companies then you can check our previous shared article on transfer main account balance.
Note:- Most of the users try to transfer data & account balance to one network number to another network number. The network operator doesn’t provide the service to share data benefits to another network.
- How to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel mobile number
- How to Transfer Balance Idea to Idea mobile number
- How to Transfer Balance Docomo to Docomo mobile number
- How to Transfer Balance Aircel to Aircel mobile number
- How to Transfer Balance Vodafone to Vodafone mobile number
All SIM Internet (GPRS-MB) Data Balance Transfer USSD Code
In order to transfer the internet data balance, you can follow the below steps for your network operator.
1. How to Transfer Internet Data from Idea to Idea
- Step 1) Open your mobile keypad and dial *121*121# ussd code and proceed. When you will dial the code Idea balance transfer menu will appear on like the image.
- Step 2) Now select the Share Internet option, then enter 1 and proceed.
- Step 3) Now it will ask for add beneficiary details before initiating any transfer, and make sure your Donor and beneficiary had the same circle (whom you want to share your idea benefits).
- Step 4) After adding the beneficiary follow the system instruction to complete the transfer request.
2. How to Transfer Internet Data from Airtel to Airtel
- Step 1) Type in message Send “Share” and send it to 121. Now a full instruction message will receive on your mobile number that is given below in the screenshot.
- Step 2) Now you need to add the family member number to whom you want to share the balance. To check your family member number detail list send a message “View” to 121.
- Step 3) To add your number in the list type ADD<space><10 Digit Airtel Prepaid mobile number> and send it to 121.
- Step 4) To Delete your number on the list DEL<space><10 Digit Airtel Prepaid mobile number> and send it to 121.
- Step 5) After adding the mobile number on the list confirm it.
- Step 6) After the confirmation of the number, Simply enable data on the shared sim and use the internet.
3. How to Transfer Internet data from Vodafone to Vodafone
Currently, no Vodafone internet data sharing facility is started for Vodafone prepaid users. If you are Vodafone postpaid user and want to share your internet data benefit. You can check the guide from Vodafone Red Postpaid.
4. How to Transfer Internet data from Jio to Jio
- Step 1) Install MyJio App.
- Step 2) Open MyJio App & click on ‘Sign in with SIM’
- Step 3) Now you can see your Jio App Dashboard at the top left side of the screen select menu bar.
- Step 4) Tap on the menu bar and select My Vouchers option.
- Step 5) Now add any Jio plan on your mobile number and pay via Paytm, Debit Card or net banking.
- Step 6) After adding a voucher you can easily transfer Jio benefits on another Jio number.
- Step 7) Tap on the transfer button and follow the instructions.
- Idea USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- BSNL USSD Codes (2G/3G Internet Data Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Airtel USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Aircel USSD Code(2G/3G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Jio USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Reliance USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Docomo USSD Code(2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Telenor USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number Check)