How to Port Idea mobile number into any other Network
Mobile Number Portability (MNP) is a service which is offered by every mobile network operator. Under this service, you can transfer your mobile number into any other network without changing the mobile number. Every person is connected to different network mobile operator. But in the telecom market, every company is trying to engage new users by providing better services. So many people want to leave their older network, because of the poor quality of services and network coverage.
- Idea Credit Loan Code & Loan Number
- Idea Main Account Balance Check Number & USSD Codes
- Idea SIM 3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check & USSD Codes
- All Idea USSD Codes (Offer+3G/Balance+Loan+Own Number)
With the help of MNP service, we can transfer Idea mobile number into any other network like Airtel, Bsnl, Jio, Vodafone and another available network in India. But before porting your mobile number to another operator. Keep in mind you are using that number from a minimum 90 days to port your sim into another network.
Document required while Porting your SIM.
- A passport size photo.
- Valid address proof or any Govt issued ID proof.
- Porting Code.
How to Port Idea Mobile Number into Airtel-Bsnl-Idea-Vodafone-Telenor
Before porting your mobile number, you need to request from your mobile operator to port your Idea mobile number. Just send an SMS “PORT <space> Mobile number” and send on 1900 to request for porting from your existing network. When you will send SMS, A UPC (Unique Porting Code) will receive on your Idea mobile from your telecom network.
This is an important code which is used at the time when you will fill the forum to apply for porting your Idea mobile number to another network. You can follow the below steps to successfully port your mobile number.
- Visit your nearest network operator store (Airtel-Bsnl-Telenor-Jio-Vodafone any other) in which you want to port your sim.
- Now ask customer support executive after reaching on the store that you want to port your Idea sim into their network.
- The support executive will complete all the formalities and ask you for the document and photo.
- Now pay the amount for porting service.
- Store operator will give you a new sim card.
- It will take 4 days to port your sim to the new network.
- Your previous network sim automatically Stop now use the new sim.
- Dial 59059 upon seeing signal bars in your handset for tele-verification.
You can visit below links for every network company porting service. Whether you want to port in or port out from any network operator.
- Port Idea Mobile number into Jio
- Port Idea Mobile number into Airtel
- Port Idea Mobile number into Aircel
- Port Idea Mobile number into BSNL
- Port Idea Mobile number into Vodafone
- Port Idea Mobile number into Tata Docomo