How to Link your Aadhaar to your mobile number
If you are getting Daily notification related to Aadhaar Card on your network operator number. What is it mean exactly? It means you need to link your aadhaar card number with your mobile number. Now you are thinking why it is important.
As per the government directive, linking Aadhaar to your mobile number is mandatory for new and as well as the existing customer.
What is the reason behind aadhaar Card link to mobile number?
“The issue of fake subscribers will go away. We will try our best to cover the entire base within the stipulated time frame of one year but in case we cannot, we may ask DoT for an extension,” COAI Director General Rajan Mathews said in a statement to PTI.
After reading the above detail you are thinking. Is it also important for you to link your aadaar card to mobile number. And what is the procedure to link aadhaar card to mobile number,
Required Document while link your mobile number to aadhaar Card
- Aadaar Card
- Mobile number you want to link to Aadhaar card.
Steps to link Aadhaar Card link to mobile number.
- Visit your network operator nearest store or nearest retailer.
- Provide your aadhaar number to store/retailer operator.
- All you need is your Aadhaar card/number and your Mobile.
- You will be required to complete biometric verification.
- You will also receive the verification code (OTP) on your Mobile that would be required to complete the Biometric process.
- Biometric verification is a process through which, a person can be uniquely identified basis fingerprints and details are fetched as per the information in Aadhaar database.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS within 24 hours.
- After completing above process your Aadhaar Card link to mobile number.