BSNL Balance Transfer Number & USSD Codes
Bsnl is another biggest telecom network service provider network in India like as Airtel, Idea, Aircel, Vodafone. It is govt owned telecom network service provider company. Bsnl Balance transfer code provide the facility to transfer Bsnl talktime balance.
You know many prepaid users faced zero balance problem, for the emergency cases Bsnl started these services. It provides a good customer experience for the telecom operator.
You can resolve it by two ways. Let’s talk, which service provider what facility.
1. Balance transfer Bsnl service.
2. Bsnl Credit Loan.
How to Transfer Bsnl to Bsnl Balance
Bsnl Balance transfer service provides the facility to transfer balance one Bsnl number to another Bsnl number. You can transfer your prepaid account balance to another Bsnl number via Bsnl money (balance) transfer number. Below are the Bsnl transfer balance conditions.
*567*99# OR *543*99#
Bsnl balance transfer service ussd code is different according to circle.Kindly test these ussd codes in your area and tell us. If you know working ussd code of your area, leave a comment. It will help other users to get the right information.
Terms and Conditions of BSNL balance Transfer service
- You can transfer balance between Rs.5 to 30 only.
- BSNL Charge Rs.1,2 or 3 as per the transfer amount.
- You have to be a Bsnl customer for a minimum of 5 months to transfer balance.
- Only one transfer per day is allowed.
- Transfer limit is Rs5-30. Service charge-Re1 for Rs5-9, Rs.2 for Rs10-24 and Rs.3 for 25-30 balance transfer.
Bsnl to Bsnl Balance Transfer Service – Karnataka Circle
- Gifting of talk time means a prepaid subscriber can transfer some talk time from his prepaid account to another prepaid subscriber of BSNL, within the same circle. To avail, this service the subscriber has to have a minimum of Rs.200/- balance in his account.
- Prepaid subscriber can gift to another prepaid subscriber of BSNL, from Rs.10/- to Rs.200/- in multiples of Rs.10/-.
- To register for availing the feature of “ gifting of talk time” subscriber has to send an SMS “ REGISTER PTOP” to 54455. Then the subscriber will be intimated a six-digit password through SMS to his mobile 54455 is a toll-free shortcode
- To gift the talk time the subscriber has to send SMS to 54456 in the following format. [ The SMS to 54456 is chargeable ]
- Example: To gift a talk time of Rs.50/- to a number 9440000123, the following SMS has to be sent to the shortcode 54456.
- Use this format “ GIFT 9440000123 50 XXXXXX ”
- To deregister, subscriber has to send SMS “ DEREGISTER PTOP “ to 54455.
- A fee of 10% subject to a minimum of Rs.3/- will additionally be deducted from the prepaid account of gifting subscriber.
- Gifting can be done by the subscriber maximum 5 times in a month.
BSNL Talktime Credit Loan
Bsnl credit loan service provides the facility to take loan talktime in the case of an emergency. When you don’t have enough mobile balance to make a call. Using this service Bsnl gives Rs.5 instant talktime balance but before availing the service, check your mobile number complies with the Bsnl policies to take emergency credit loan.
For the detailed information about the credit loan service, you can check out our Bsnl Loan number loan code article.
If you like our emergency help article then drop your feedback in the comment. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest ussd code and telecom related update. Previously we shared an article on the get duplicate sim, port sim, share the internet and another related article links given below.
- Airtel opera mini handler free internet trick
- All SIM DND (Do Not Disturb) Service MMI Code
- How to Check Airtel Broadband Internet Data Usage
- (All BSNL SIM USSD) Codes (Offer+Balance+Loan+Number)
- Share Idea Internet (Data, Voice & SMS) with friends & family
- Share your Airtel 3G/4G internet data with your family & friends
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks Access the Internet without Internet Pack.
- All SIM (Internet Data Balance) Check Codes (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone) Others