How to Activate/Deactivate Vodafone DND Service
Every day you have seen this network operator send promotional calls and SMS daily on your number. These promotional SMS alert frustrate our mind and very annoying because the network company sends these promotional calls and message much time in a day. If you want don’t to receive these calls and SMS on your number, you can activate DND (Do Not Disturb) service that allows users to block all unwanted calls and SMS on your Vodafone mobile number.
- Vodafone Balance Transfer Number & USSD Codes
- Vodafone Mobile Number to Check with USSD Codes
- All SIM Services Check by Text Message USSD Codes
- All Vodafone SIM USSD Codes Offer, Balance, Loan, Own Number
Vodafone DND (Do Not Disturb) service is an easy way to activate and deactivate these Vodafone unwanted calls and SMS on your Vodafone mobile number. Telecom network provider company send promotional messages on the following topics, so you can block all promotional messages or either you can set preference.
- (1) Banking/Insurance/Financial products/credit cards.
- (2) Real Estate.
- (3) Education.
- (4) Health.
- (5) Consumer goods and automobiles.
- (6) Vodafone Products & Services/Communication/Broadcasting/ Entertainment/IT.
- (7) Tourism and Leisure.
- (0) Fully Blocked.
How to Activate Deactivate Vodafone DND Service
If you are a new user and don’t know how to activate DND service on your Vodafone number. Just send below-given message to block all spam calls and SMS on your number.
|Category & Description|
|0 – Fully blocked||Registration|
|0 – Fully blocked||START 0 to 1909|
|1 – for receiving SMS relating to Banking / Insurance / Financial Products / Credit Cards||START 1 to 1909|
|2 – for receiving SMS relating to Real Estate||START 2 to 1909|
|3 – for receiving SMS relating to Education||START 3 to 1909|
|4 – for receiving SMS relating to Health||START 4 to 1909|
|5 – for receiving SMS relating to Consumer goods and automobiles||START 5 to 1909|
|6 – for receiving SMS relating to Communication / Broadcasting / Entertainment / IT||START 6 to 1909|
|7 – for receiving SMS relating to Tourism and Leisure||START 7 to 1909|
|You may choose multiple categories. Ex. SMS <START 1,2,3> to 1909|
- SMS “START <Option>” or “START <Option>, <Option>” to register your preference for receiving selective categories of promotional SMS’, to 1909.
- In case you want to stop all promotions, SMS “START 0” to 1909.
- Or you could register via our dedicated IVR at 1909, from your Vodafone mobile or landline phone
Promotional calls and messages will stop on your Vodafone mobile number within 7 days from registration. You will receive a Unique reference number, through SMS, for your records or either you can follow the link to activate Vodafone DND service from the website.
- Vodafone Main Account Balance & Validity
- How to Get Vodafone 4G GPRS Internet settings
- Vodafone All States Toll-Free Customer Care number
- Vodafone Talktime Credit Loan Code & Loan Number
- How to Port Vodafone Mobile Number into Other Network